The office of property and marriage registration has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on the authority website of Stamp and Registration Department igrsup, through this online office, the citizens of the state can easily register their property and marriage. You can do it on the online portal igrsup. Additionally, with the help of this online IGRSUP portal created by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, different other services are provided online to the citizens of the state. The following services are generally provided from IGRSUP Portal are Property registration, marriage registration, encumbrance free certificate, twelve years and certified duplicate of deeds etc. IGRSUP Portal in is an online portal started by the state government fully intent on providing online office to the citizens of the state, with the help of this portal the citizens of the state can do numerous online works like this.
Albeit the main objective of starting IGRSUP Portal is to provide Single Window Service to the citizens so they do not have to go to the offices for any business related to Stamp and Registration Department , in spite of the fact that there are numerous objectives of IGRSUP Portal however the main purpose of these are the following –
- Through the IGRSUP Portal , every one of the facilities related to the Stamp and Registration Department are made available to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh through online.
- All the information on this portal is available to everyone with transparency, which reduces the problem of misrepresentation.
- The purpose of this portal is to promote transparency between the state government and the citizens of Uttar Pradesh .
- Saving the precious time of the citizens is likewise a major objective of this portal.
- The citizens of the state do not have to go to the office for any work, practically everything will be done from the online IGRSUP portal .
The office of IGRSUP: यूपी सम्पत्ति एवं विवाह पंजीकरण registration is additionally being made available on the authority website of the Stamp and Registration Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Any person of the state who believes should do their marriage registration , they have to apply for Aadhaar based UP marriage certificate online by paying the defined application fee through net banking. After applying for Aadhaar based marriage, there will be a process of verification after which the marriage certificate will be provided to the couple. On the UP Aadhaar based marriage certificate, the complete details of this couple, husband and wife, for example, name, father’s name, mother’s name, marriage date, etc., will be mentioned in significant information. Let us tell that now the citizens of Uttar Pradesh do not need to go to the office to get the marriage certificate, they can get their UP Marriage Registration Form online. By filling, you can easily get a marriage certificate online.